Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Yield: 6-8 crepes
1 cup of flour
1.5 cup of milk
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp of melted unsalted butter
1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- Combine all the ingredients in a bow or a food processor. Whisk until smooth with no lumps.
- Heat a non stick skillet on medium heat. Use a paper towel to coat the skillet with some melted butter.
- Pour in about 1/3 cup of batter (depending on how big your skillet is) and swirl around quickly to coat the surface. Make sure to do this quickly before the batter starts to cook.
- Cook each side of the crepe for 2-3 mins until lightly golden.
- Serve with jam, fresh fruit, Nutella or any spread you like.